This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1163:2005 specifies the application module for Individual product structure.The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1163:2005:
- the existence of an individual product;
- a whole-part relationship between two individual products;
- a connection relationship between two individual products;
- a containment relationship between two individual products;
- the involvement of an individual product in a connection between individual products.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2005-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 19
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.