This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1354:2006 specifies the application module for Furniture interior decoration.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1354:2006:
- representation of catalog product data definition;
- supporting of catalog product stucture;
- possibility of variants and options for product representations;
- products classification and products specification associated control;
- product dimensions;
- price lists based on products identification and associated characteristics;
- product configuration based on diferent characteristics;
- multi-language support;
- approval status of the products;
- effectivity for data validation;
- documents definition and assignment;
- product identified by its manufacturing configuration;
- advanced boundary representation, faceted boundary representation, manifold surfaces with topology, geometrically bounded surface, geometrically bounded wireframe 2d and 3d geometry, wireframe with topology, and constructive solid geometry;
- product geometry including advanced boundary representation, faceted boundary representation, manifold surfaces with topology, geometrically bounded surface, geometrically bounded wireframe 2d and 3d geometry, wireframe with topology, and constructive solid geometry;
- product geometric validation properties, for the assessment of the quality of conversions that occur in a transfer of geometric data;
- product geometric tolerance;
- components of building elements for decoration projects;
- building elements for decoration projects such as walls, beams and columns;
- space elements for decoration projects such as rooms and gangways;
- construction elements which define the structure of buildings for decoration projects;
- location of building items in the decoration project;
- product placement for definition of interior decoration project.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2006-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 74
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.