This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1355:2006 specifies the application module for Parameterized catalog data and shape representation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1355:2006:
- representation of catalog of product data definition;
- representation of catalog product stucture;
- modular products as a representation of products;
- variants and options of products;
- products classification and specification control;
- produtcs dimensions of shape elements;
- representation of products price lists;
- different product configuration based on specific characteristics;
- multi-language support;
- documents definition and assignment to describe products;
- product manufacturing configuration;
- parameterized properties for products based on expressions and using other product property values;
- establishment of relationships between variables and properties;
- surface conditions;
- geometric tolerance.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2006-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 80
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.