This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1230:2005 specifies the application module for Configuration controlled 3d parts and assemblies.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1230:2005:
- products that are three-dimensional parts and assemblies;
- configuration control data and product definition data;
- shape representations that includes advanced boundary representation, faceted boundary representation, manifold manifold surfaces with topology, geometrically bounded surface and wireframe geometry, wireframe with topology, and constructive solid geometry in three-dimensions;
- geometric presentation of geometric shape representations by the application of colours, layers and groups;
- geometric and dimensional tolerances applied to geometric shape representations;
- textual annotation and notes applied to geometric shape representations.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2005-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 46
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.