ISO/TS 10303-1453:2011-10 specifies the application module for Function based behaviour.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1453:2011-10:
- identification of a behaviour;
- hierarchy of behaviours;
- function based representation of behaviour;
- hierarchy of functions within a function based behaviour representation;
- means of representing the inputs and outputs of a function, including triggering mechanisms where appropriate;
- ordering of functions, and identifying decision points;
- identification of shared resources used by function;
- shared resource properties;
- underlying model for the representations: Function Flow Block Diagram (FFBD), Data Flow Diagram (DFD), N2 (N-Squared) Chart, IDEF0 Diagram, Use Case, Sequence Diagram, Enhanced Function Flow Block Diagram, and Behaviour Diagram (BD).
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1453:2011Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.