ISO/IEC 30105-5:2016 specifies the lifecycle process requirements performed by the IT enabled business process outsourcing service provider for the outsourced business processes. It defines the processes to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve its services. This document:
- covers IT enabled business processes that are outsourced;
- is not intended to cover IT services but includes similar, relevant process for completeness;
- is applicable to the service provider, not to the customer;
- is applicable to all lifecycle processes of ITES-BPO;
- provides guidance on application of the process assessment model, how to strategically leverage the assessment and to use it in the context of an improvement programme or risk assessment for an ITES-BPO service provider organization.
Status: Under development
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40 IT service management and IT governance