OHN is the National Standardization Body of Honduras responsible for:
- implementing the preparation, approval, publication and dissemination of standards to facilitate trade and serve as a basis for technical regulations
- facilitation of conformity assessment
- industrial development
- providing the basis for improving the quality of goods, processes, and services.
The organization and operation of OHN is based on international criteria and standards and governed by the principles of full participation, transparency and consensus; with the consolidated results of experience, science, and technology. OHN seeks to consistently improve standardization activities with a view to promoting the quality of goods and services manufactured, produced or sold in Honduras.
OHN offers the following services:
- development and sales of Honduran standards and documents edited by national, regional or international organizations engaged in similar activities
- national information centre on matters of standardization, industry, science and technology
- codify and edit Honduran standards and normative documents
- provide training and consultancy in standardization, quality management and quality assurance.
Honduran Standards Organization
Edificio del Sistema Nacional de la Calidad SNC/SDE
Centro Cívico Gubernamental
Bulevar Fuerzas Armadas
Tel: +504 22139052
Fax: +504 2230 18 99
- Observing Member (9)
- Observing Member (2)