ISO/TS 10303-35:2003 specifies the abstract test methods and requirements for conformance testing of an implementation of a language binding of the Standard Data Access Interface (SDAI). Since the SDAI is specified independently of any programming language, the abstract test methods presented in ISO/TS 10303-35:2003 are applicable to all SDAI language bindings. The abstract test methods support as well the various implementation classes as specified in ISO 10303-22:1998.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-35:2003:
- abstract test methods for software systems that implement the SDAI;
- the specification, in a manner that is independent of any SDAI language binding, of the methods and approaches for testing of various SDAI operations;
- the specification and documentation of abstract test cases.
The following are outside the scope of ISO/TS 10303-35:2003:
- the development of test data and/or test programs for specific language bindings;
- the specification of test methods, algorithms, or programs for the conformance testing of applications that interact with SDAI implementations;
- the architecture and implementation approach for a conformance test system that realizes the test methods specified in ISO/TS 10303-35:2003.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2003-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 198
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||PDF on CD|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.