ISO 22663:2006 defines the data link layer (framing, media access, data services and input-output sublayers) of a Proximity-1 space link protocol. The specifications for the protocol data units, framing, media access control, expedited and sequenced controlled data transfer, timing service, i/o control as well as the procedures for establishing and terminating a session between a caller and responder are defined in ISO 22663:2006.
ISO 22663:2006 does not specify
- individual implementations or products,
- implementation of service interfaces within real systems,
- methods or technologies required to perform the procedures, or
- management activities required to configure and control the protocol.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-04
Edition: 1Number of pages: 132
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 20/SC 13 Space data and information transfer systems
- ICS :
- 49.140 Space systems and operations
ISO 22663:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.