ISO/TS 10303-1004:2004 specifies the application module Elemental geometric shape.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1004:2004:
- definition of a geometric coordinate space;
- definition of a geometric model;
- definition of a point expressed using cartesian coordinates;
- definition of an axis;
- definition of a coordinate system or axis placement;
- definition of a 2d or 3d geometric transformation by a 2*3 or 3*4 matrix;
- definition of a geometric transformation from the data of a source axis_placement and of the axis_placement that results from its transformation;
- definition of a geometric transformation from the data of a source axis_placement and of the 2*3 or 3*4 matrix that results from its transformation.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 2Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1004:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.