ISO/TS 10303-1216:2004 specifies the application module for Functional breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1216:2004:
- the identification of functional breakdowns of a product;
- the identification of the elements that comprise a functional breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between functional breakdown elements;
- the relationships between elements in different functional breakdowns;
the representation of how a functional breakdown element is realized by a product.
EXAMPLE The functional breakdown element 'provide power' is realized by the 'gas turbine' product.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1216:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.