This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1218:2004 specifies the application module for Hybrid breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1218:2004:
- the identification of hybrid breakdowns of a product;
- the identification of the elements that comprise a hybrid breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between hybrid breakdown elements;
- the relationships between elements in different hybrid breakdowns;
the representation of how a hybrid breakdown element is realized by a product.
EXAMPLE A 'heating function' might include 'pipe elements' and pump 'elements' in a hybrid decomposition.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.