This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1217:2004 specifies the application module for Zonal breakdown.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1217:2004:
- the identification of zonal breakdowns of a product;
- the identification of the elements that comprise a zonal breakdown;
- the identification of parent-child relationships between zonal breakdown elements;
- the relationships between elements in different zonal breakdowns;
the representation of how a zonal breakdown element is realized by a product.
EXAMPLE The zonal breakdown element 'engine room' might be realized by set of steel partitions.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.