ISO/TS 10303-1295:2004 specifies the application module for AP239 properties.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1295:2004:
- the specification of a property definition;
- specification of property values;
- single numerical property values with units;
- ranges of numerical values;
- text as property value;
- specification of a property that is a list of properties;
- qualification of the property as to type, uncertainty, or meaning;
- specification of the definitions needed to assign management resource information to a class of properties;
- specification of the definitions needed to classify properties;
- classification of property definitions and values.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1295:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.