ISO/TS 10303-1263:2004 specifies the application module for Justification.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1263:2004:
- the provision of one or more justifications for something;
- the specification and identification of what is being justified and in what context;
- the specification of relationships between justifications;
- the association of the justification to the supporting evidential data on which it is based.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1263:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.