ISO/TS 10303-1262:2004 specifies the application module for Task specification.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1262:2004:
- the specification of a task method as a sequence of instructions encoded as text;
- the specification of a task method as a structured set of instructions;
- the association of pre-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the association of post-conditions to a task method or a stage within a task method;
- the assignment of a task method.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1262:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.