This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1276:2004 specifies the application module for Location.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1276:2004:
- the geographic position of products, resource items or activities;
EXAMPLE A product may be located by latitude, longitude, and altitude or depth.
- the specification of location by use of organizational based codes;
- the specification of location by postal address, including nested addresses;
- the specification of location by product based codes, or zone within a product, including nested locations;
- the location relative to another location.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.