ISO/TS 10303-1274:2004 specifies the application module for Probability distribution.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1274:2004:
- the identification and description of a probability distribution;
- the specification of the mean and variance of a probability distribution ;
- the association of additional numerical parameters with a probability distribution;
- the specification of an empirically derived probability distributions.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1274:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.