ISO/TS 10303-1258:2004 specifies the application module for Observation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1258:2004:
- the observation of historical facts about products, resources, and activities which are otherwise outside of the scope of the standard;
- the association of an observation to the thing observed;
- the association of an observation to its context;
- the association of an observation to the actual activity taking place when it was observed;
- the association of the observation with the observer;
- the association of the observation to its consequences;
- the association of observations with each other;
- the aggregation of observations;
- the record of the date and time that the observation was made;
- the classification of the observation;
- the formal verification or confirmation of the observation.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1258:2004Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.