ISO/TS 10303-1287:2005 specifies the application module AP239 activity recording. The following are within the scope of this part of ISO 10303:
- recording the usage of a product;
- recording the maintenance activities on a product;
- recording the use of resources during usage of a product;
- recording the use of resources during the maintenance of a product;
- recording observations against a product or its support solution;
- relating the record of an activity to the work order, work request and work definition from which it arose.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2005-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 16
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1287:2005Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.