ISO/TS 10303-1304:2005 specifies the application module for AP239 product status recording.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1304:2005:
- assignment of an observed state to an identified product or product group;
- assignment of an observed state to a connection, interface or other relationship between two products;
- relating an activity to the assignment of an observed state;
- assignment of a justification for an observed state;
- assignment of a location to a product or product group;
- assignment of an activity to the assessment of an observed state;
- addition of an product or product group to the context for an observation;
- association of a translation in a particular language of an observation and observation consequence.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2005-09
Edition: 1Number of pages: 13
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1304:2005Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.