ISO/TS 10303-1092:2005 specifies the application module for Maths value.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1092:2005:
- a maths value that is a real;
- a maths value that is an integer;
- a maths value that is a complex number;
- a maths value that is either the Boolean value 'true' or the 'Boolean value 'false';
- a maths value that is a tuple of other maths values.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2005-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 19
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1092:2005Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.