This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1134:2004 specifies the application module Product structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1134:2004:
- specification of the use of a product version as a component of an assembly;
- identification of a component of an assembly with respect to an upper level in the assembly structure;
- replication of a geometric model through the application of a geometric transformation;
- representation of the fact that a part version results from the transformation of another;
- identification of a part and of its versions;
- representation of the shape of the part with an external file;
- representation of the properties of a part version;
- identification of the documents that provide information about the part or its versions;
- identification of the substitution of a component by another in an assembly;
- identification of a relationship between two versions of product;
- identification of an identity relationship between two versions of product made by two organizations;
- identification of a product as a potential replacing product for another product in any usage;
- representation of the properties of a part relationship version.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.