ISO/TS 10303-1063:2005 specifies the application module for Product occurrence.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1063:2005:
- identification of the occurrence of a product version in a product structure;
- relationship of the occurrence of a product version with the definition of this product version it is derived from;
- characterization of a product occurrence that is defined from a product specification;
- characterization of the quantity of a product occurrence;
- identification of the occurrence of a function;
- specialization of the concept of product occurrence to represent occurrences of a part.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2005-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 32
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1063:2005Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.