This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1203:2005 specifies the application module for Schematic and symbolization.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1203:2005:
- the definition of a schematic drawing, including the definition of the elements of the drawing, their composition and connectivity;
- the definition of a library of symbols;
- the association between an element of a schematic drawing and the thing that is symbolized;
- the definition of a class of document that is a drawing revision or a drawing sheet revision.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2005-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 20
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.