This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 10303-1213:2005 specifies the application module for Reference data library.
The following are within the scope of ISO 10303-1213:2005:
- a library of classes of product and their composition, connection, and containment relationships;
- a library of classes of activity and their composition, connection and involvement relationships with classes of product, document, organization and person;
- properties that are possessed by all members of a class of product or activity;
- a library of symbols that can stand for classes of product, document, organization and person.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2005-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 15
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.