ISO 7326:2006 specifies five methods for determining the ozone resistance of the outer covers of hoses:
- method 1, for bore sizes up to and including 25 mm, carried out on the hose itself;
- method 2, for bore sizes greater than 25 mm, carried out on a test piece from the hose wall;
- method 3, for bore sizes greater than 25 mm, carried out on a test piece from the cover;
- method 4, for all bore sizes, carried out on the hose itself;
- method 5, for all bore sizes, carried out on hoses that are expandable, for example textile-reinforced hoses.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-10
Edition: 3Number of pages: 7
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 45/SC 1 Rubber and plastics hoses and hose assemblies
- ICS :
- 23.040.70 Hoses and hose assemblies
ISO 7326:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.