ISO/TS 10303-1111:2006 specifies the application module for Classification with attributes.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1111:2006:
- assignment of classification information to product or activity data;
- definition of a classification with valued attributes;
- association of a classification with its identification in an external library;
- definition of a hierarchical relationship between two classes;
- characterization of the fact that a part or material was specified selecting particular values of parameters in a parameterized classification;
- identification of a classification system.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 41
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1111:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.