ISO/TS 10303-1052:2007 specifies the application module for Default tolerance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1052:2007:
- assignment of default tolerances for the geometric dimensions of shape elements;
- assignment of default tolerances based on value ranges;
- assignment of default tolerances based on significant digits;
- the association of default tolerances with a product shape;
- default tolerances which are bilateral tolerances;
- default tolerances which are plus or minus tolerances;
- tables of default tolerances;
- default tolerance classes.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2007-12
Edition: 2Number of pages: 32
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1052:2007Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.