This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
- establishes a framework for the conformity evaluation of a Candidate FSM Method against the provisions of ISO/IEC 14143-1;
- describes a process for conformity evaluation of whether a Candidate FSM Method meets the (type) requirements of ISO/IEC 14143-1 such that it is an actual FSM method, i.e. they are of the same type;
- describes the requirements for performing a conformity evaluation in order to ensure repeatability of the conformity evaluation process, as well as consistency of decisions on conformity and the final result;
- aims to ensure that the output from the conformity evaluation process is objective, impartial, consistent, repeatable, complete and auditable;
- provides informative guidelines for determining the competence of the conformity evaluation teams;
- provides an example checklist to assist in the conformity evaluation of a Candidate FSM Method; and
- provides an example template for the conformity evaluation report.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-09
Edition: 2Number of pages: 29
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Software and systems engineering
- ICS :
- 35.080 Software
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 145|
|std 2 145||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.