ISO/TS 10303-1009:2008 specifies the application module for Shape appearance layers.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1009:2008:
- assignment of layers to shape items;
- assignment of visual attributes to shape items;
- assignment of colour to surfaces;
- assignment of visual attributes to curves belonging to surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Appearance assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1001;
- items within the scope of application module Fill area style, ISO/TS 10303-1672;
- items within the scope of application module General surface appearance, ISO/TS 10303-1007;
- items within the scope of application module Layer assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1008.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 2Number of pages: 44
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1009:2008Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.