ISO/TS 10303-1012:2008 specifies the application module for Approval.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1012:2008:
- characterization of an approval;
- assignment of an approval to product or activity data;
- relationship between two approvals;
- identification of an approval status;
- items within the scope of application module Date time assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1014;
- items within the scope of application module Person organization, ISO/TS 10303-1011.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2008-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 45
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1012:2008Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.