This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1291:2008 specifies the application module for Plib class reference.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1291:2008:
- the identification of a class in a library compliant to ISO 13584 (Parts Library);
- items within the scope of application module External class, ISO/TS 10303-1275;
- items within the scope of application module External item identification assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1128;
- items within the scope of application module Person organization assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1013.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 3Number of pages: 44
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.