ISO/TS 10303-1317:2008 specifies the application module for Procedural shape model.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1317:2008:
- 2D geometry;
- 3D geometry;
- 3D solid models;
- procedural models defined by their construction history;
- shape operation sequences;
- relationships between procedural and explicit representations of the same shape model;
- relationships between procedural and explicit representations of the same shape elements;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental topology, ISO/TS 10303-1005.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 45
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1317:2008Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.