This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1329:2008 specifies the application module for Elementary boundary representation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1329:2008:
- items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Elementary boundary representation", ISO 10303-513:
- the definition of an elementary brep shape representation (which is a representation composed of one or more manifold solid breps, each of which is defined with elementary geometry and complete explicit topology);
- the definition of the unbounded geometry of curves and surfaces used in the definition of the faces of such a B-rep model;
- the definition of the topological structure of a B-rep model;
- 3D geometry;
- elementary curves (which are lines or conics);
- elementary surfaces;
- geometric transformations;
- unbounded geometry;
- use of topology to bound geometric entities;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 44
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.