This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1330:2008 specifies the application module for Presentation hierarchy.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1330:2008:
- association between product data defined by other application modules of ISO 10303 and presentation data;
- hierarchical structuring of presentation data in sets, areas and view;
- nesting of presentation areas;
- items within the scope of application module Appearance assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1001;
- items within the scope of application module Contextual shape positioning, ISO/TS 10303-1027.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 45
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.