ISO/TS 10303-1306:2010-03 specifies the application module for AP239 task specification resourced.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1306:2010-03:
- the identification of resources required by tasks;
- the identification of products to which tasks are assigned;
- the association of properties with task specifications;
- the association of dates, times, people, approvals and other management data with task specifications;
- the specification of conditions under which a task falls due;
- the association of a justification and a probability with a task assignment to a product, or a resource assignment to a task;
- the association of a location with a task or resource.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2010-03
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1306:2010Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.