ISO/TS 10303-1311:2010-03 specifies the application module for Associative draughting elements.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1311:2010-03:
- items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Associative draughting elements", ISO 10303-520:
- the structures for representing associations between dimensions or draughting callouts and their respective target product shape geometry or annotation;
- the structures for representing associations between the boundaries of a fill area and the product shape geometry or annotation from which they are derived.
- items within the scope of application module Draughting element, ISO/TS 10303-1310;
- items within the scope of application module Shape property assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1032.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2010-03
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1311:2010Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.