This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1351:2010-03 specifies the application module for Catalog data information.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1351:2010-03:
- representation of catalog product data definition;
- supporting of catalog product stucture;
- possibility of variants and options for product representations;
- products classification and products specification associated control;
- product dimensions;
- price lists based on products identification and associated characteristics;
- product configuration based on diferent characteristics;
- multi-language support;
- approval status of the products;
- effectivity for data validation;
- documents definition and assignment;
- product identified by its manufacturing configuration.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2010-03
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.