This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1007:2010-07 specifies the application module for General surface appearance.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1007:2010-07:
- specification of visual attributes which may be assigned to curves belonging to surfaces;
- selection of specific curve types for wireframe-like presentation of surfaces;
- specification of a mechanism of colour to surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Curve appearance, ISO/TS 10303-1003.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2010-07
Edition: 3Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.