This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1009:2010-07 specifies the application module for Shape appearance layers.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1009:2010-07:
- assignment of layers to shape items;
- assignment of visual attributes to shape items;
- assignment of colour to surfaces;
- assignment of visual attributes to curves belonging to surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Appearance assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1001;
- items within the scope of application module Fill area style, ISO/TS 10303-1672;
- items within the scope of application module General surface appearance, ISO/TS 10303-1007;
- items within the scope of application module Layer assignment, ISO/TS 10303-1008.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2010-07
Edition: 4Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.