ISO/TS 10303-1068:2010-07 specifies the application module for Constructive solid geometry 3D.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1068:2010-07:
- constructive solid geometry;
- half space;
- solid volume described by its enclosing envelopes;
- solid generated by sweeping a face or a surface along a path;
- replication of a solid model with possible linear transformation;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004;
- items within the scope of application module Primitive solids, ISO/TS 10303-1791.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2010-07
Edition: 3Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1068:2010Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.