ISO/TS 10303-1241:2011-10 specifies the application module for Information rights.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1241:2011-10:
- definition of an information right;
- historical record of granting and revoking a right to a person or organization;
- association of the right to particular information items;
- approval of the general grant of the right;
- approval of a specific grant of a right against particular items of information;
- identification of the contract under which the right is granted;
- relationship of information usage rights to each other.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 3Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1241:2011Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.