ISO/TS 10303-1278:2011-10 specifies the application module for Product group.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1278:2011-10:
- identification of a set of products grouped together for a common purpose, such as sales/marketing, analysis, production, usage, support activity, support solution and disposal;
- identification of a group as a subset of another group;
- reference to the stakeholder for the group, who causes the creation of the group;
- list of common characteristics which is shared by the members of the group, such as scheduled for maintenance, sales, upgrading.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
ISO/TS 10303-1278:2011Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.