This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1281:2011-10 specifies the application module for Resource item characterized.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1281:2011-10:
- the identification of resource items;
- the association of approvals, certifications, dates, times, people, security classification, and other management data with resource items;
- the specification of conditions affecting the validity of information about a resource item;
- the association of documents with a resource item;
- the association of a justification with a resource item;
- the association of properties with a resource items.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 3Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.