This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1293:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 part definition information.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1293:2011-10:
- the identification, classification and representation of part designs, the parts that are realized from designs, documents, and requirements and their versions and definitions;
- the assignment of properties to part designs, realized parts, documents and requirements;
- the assignment of management information, such as dates, approvals, people and organizations to parts, documents and requirements in a given role;
- the representation of predicted and observed states of parts and documents;
- the association of requirements to parts;
- the identification, categorization and representation of interfaces on parts;
- the representation of messages and envelopes for messages;
- the representation of the rights to access information about part designs, realized parts, documents, and requirements.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 4Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.