This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1307:2011-10 specifies the application module for AP239 work definition.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1307:2011-10:
- the plans and schedules for work to be performed;
- the association of task specifications with plans and schedules;
- the association of meta data with plans and schedules;
- the association of resources and outputs with plans and schedules;
- the location and quantification of planned and actual resources within a supply chain.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 3Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.