This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1438:2011-10 specifies the application module for Work structure.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1438:2011-10:
- identification and characterization a work request and work order;
- association of a work request with an activity method;
- identification of the product or activity data affected by the work request;
- identification of the activities that are governed by a work order;
- the definition and quantification of planned as well as recorded work outputs;
- the relationships between the work output and detailed descriptions of the output.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.20 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.