ISO 8000-130:2016 is an optional addition to ISO 8000‑120 and specifies requirements for representation and exchange of information about accuracy of master data that consists of characteristic data.
ISO 8000-130:2016 does not specify a complete model for characteristic data, nor does it specify an exchange format for characteristic data with data accuracy information.
The following are within the scope of ISO 8000-130:2016:
· requirements for capture and exchange of data accuracy information in the form of statements and assertions of data accuracy;
· conceptual data model for data accuracy information in the form of statements and assertions of data accuracy.
The following are outside the scope of ISO 8000-130:2016:
· requirements for data accuracy;
· exchange format for data accuracy information;
· scheme for registering and resolving organization identifiers and person identifiers;
· accuracy of data that are not characteristic data represented as property values;
· syntax of identifiers;
· resolution of identifiers.
Some of the requirements in ISO 8000-130:2016 can apply to exchange of data that is not master data which consists of characteristic data represented as property values.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
|std 1 61||PDF + ePub|
|std 2 61||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.