This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1057:2014-02 specifies the application module for Effectivity.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1057:2014-02:
- identification of a validity domain;
- identification of a validity domain as an interval of serial numbers;
- identification of a validity domain as an interval of time;
- identification of a validity domain as a batch lot of product;
- definition of a relationship between two validity domains.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 2Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
- ICS :
- 25.040.40 Industrial process measurement and control
Buy this standard
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.